These can take place at our site, on private land with owners permission or at local parks and common land.
These activities help subsidise the educational work of In Our Element helping keep costs as low as possible for schools and other referrers.
The range of activities include:
- Birthday parties – Specialising in woodland themed parties, but able to accommodate all interests to provide bespoke parties too.
- Holiday activities – Themed action packed days for children of all ages.
- Family days and camps – Activity days and camps are run for families to take part in.
- After school clubs – Hour long clubs can be hosted at any school.
- Adult groups – Why should the adults miss out on all the fun? We can host birthday parties for adults, as well as stag or hen activities too.
What they’re saying…
“Taking part in Wild Ways both as an after school activity and on a week long course in the summer holidays has been the most positive experience for my son. The benefits of spending time in nature and the learning from the engaging, practical activities have been so apparent, not least in relation to confidence and self esteem. Thank you Wild Ways for running such thoughtfully designed activities in such a lovely manner – you are making a real difference.” – Mother of a 9 year old boy
|“I really loved my bushcraft party, especially the cooking. It was really fun having this experience in the wild. I think this would be a great school for survival.”
-10 year old birthday boy.
| “Wild Ways is an amazing club and I recommend it to any kid in the world.”
– 8 year old Wild Ways after school club participant.
| “I really enjoyed EVERYTHING! It was epic!”
– 7 year old participant of the Bushcraft and Survival Adventure Week